In order to better serve our business customers, we offer a corporate licensing scheme, which allows companies to buy discounted license seats in bulk and efficiently distribute them to their teams. Licenses are available for bundles of 5 seats or more.
What are the benefits of corporate licensing?
- Single license key for the entire team
- Volume-based discount up to 50%
- Ability to top up your seat allocation at your convenience
- Corporate license seats are transferrable within the company (standard licenses are non-transferrable)
It's a great way to give your team the gift of productivity!
Corporate License Questions
- How can I order a corporate license for my team?
- How are corporate license seats calculated?
- What discount rates are available for corporate volume purchases?
- How will I make the payment for my team's corporate license purchase?
- How can I top up my team's existing license?
- How can my team upgrade to Alfred 3 from Alfred 2?
- Where can my team find more information about Alfred features?
Corporate Licensing FAQ
How can I order a corporate license for my team?
Number of license seats you'd like to purchase:
Email domain name (e.g. @alfredapp.com):
Post code/Zip code:
VAT registration number:
Email address to use for PayPal invoice:
Purchase order number if applicable:
How are corporate license seats calculated?
Under Alfred’s corporate licensing scheme, a Powerpack license seat is defined as an activation on a unique Mac.
The following scenarios count as a single seat activation:
- Activating the license on multiple profiles on a single Mac
- Activating on the same Mac after it is wiped and reinstalled
A seat can be re-activated as many times as required on a single Mac, without using up additional seats. Seats are non-transferrable between Macs.
What discount rates are available for corporate volume purchases?
Corporate licensing is available for bundles of a minimum of 5 seats, with volume-based discounts.
- 5-14 seats: 10% discount
- 15-29 seats: 20% discount
- 30-49 seats: 30% discount
- 50-99 seats: 40% discount
- 100+ seats: 50% discount
The discount is based on the price of a Single User license purchased from our website at the time of your order.
You can purchase more seats than you need right away to take advantage of better discounts; the remaining seats will be available as your team grows or more users become interested in using the Powerpack features. The larger volume purchased per invoice, the better the discount.
How will I make the payment for my team's corporate license purchase?
On receipt of the order information, we'll issue a PayPal invoice for you. This invoice will include information such as your company's domain name and the number of seats you're purchasing, so please check the information carefully.
You can make the payment using a PayPal account, or by checking out as a guest, using any credit or debit card available via PayPal in your country.
Once payment has been received, we will issue the license to your chosen license administrator.
How can I top up my team's license?
How can my team upgrade to Alfred 3?
Take a look at the Upgrading Corporate License Users to Alfred 3 documentation for details on upgrading to Alfred 3 once your team has been issued their new Alfred 3 corporate license.
We rolled out new Alfred 3 corporate licenses to all existing corporate license holders in June 2016.
Where can my team find more information about Alfred features?
We provide various resources online, starting with our support site where you can find feature information and tutorials: https://www.alfredapp.com/help/
You’ll also find workflows and recent news on our blog: https://www.alfredapp.com/blog/
The Alfred forum is also a great source of help for those creating their own workflows: https://alfredforum.com
This software is provided by Running with Crayons Ltd under the Terms & Conditions on our website (http://alfredapp.com/terms/) The license is valid for use by employees of the licensed company only. The administrator is responsible for the distribution of the license to their staff.
Running with Crayons reserves the right to temporarily suspend or permanently invalidate a license if there is evidence of abuse or misuse outside of the license terms. In all instances, we will contact the license administrator to advise them of any issue as soon as it occurs to allow us to resolve it together.
Running with Crayons Ltd charges a flat rate for software purchase under the VAT terms below.
- Purchases by UK business and non-business customers and by EU non-business customers include UK VAT at the standard rate of 20%.
- Purchases by EU business customers are outside the scope of UK VAT. VAT in the customer's country should be accounted for under the reverse charge procedure.
- Purchases by customers outside the UK and EU are outside the scope of UK VAT.
We will issue a PayPal invoice containing the transaction details, including your VAT ID & appropriate details for accounting purposes.
In order to activate using a corporate license, users need to use Alfred 3.0.2+ on macOS 10.9+, using a Mac with a valid serial number.
Alfred (https://alfredapp.com) is a macOS productivity application, created by Running with Crayons Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales (company number 7211061, VAT # GB160412745) at Lakin Rose, Pioneer House, Vision Park, Histon, Cambridge CB24 9NL, United Kingdom.