Report a Bug
There are currently no blocking issues with Alfred 4 and Alfred 3. Should there be significant known issues, this page will be updated.
Before reporting a bug, please take a look at these steps.
1. Update Alfred and macOS
Ensure that you're on the latest Alfred update, as we turn around bug fixes quickly if we encounter any. You can check for updates by going to Alfred's preferences, to the Update tab. You can check whether there are any pre-releases available by choosing "pre-releases" from the dropdown at the bottom.
Please ensure you've also checked for updates in macOS.
2. Look through the help site
Next, look through this support site and search for your issue, as we most likely have already published an answer to your question.
If your issue relates to a specific feature in the preferences, click the question mark icon in the top right of the preferences pane, which will take you to the support page specific to that feature.
3. Check the forum
Finally, take a look at the Bug Report section of the forum. Please read the existing bug reports in the current and closed sub-forums to avoid duplicating existing reports.
4. Workflows have a debugger
If you're having an issue that specifically relates to a workflow you're using, use the debugger to see what error message the workflow may be providing. This should give you insight into what's happening.
Sending us a report
- What you were doing when the issue happened
- Whether you were able to replicate it
- Include any screenshots that might help us
- Include the version and build number from Alfred's General preferences (Don't say "latest", please be specific)
- Include the version and build number from macOS and any apps that are relevant to the issue you're seeing
Where more information is required, we'll get in touch. Thanks for your help in making Alfred a great app!