On occasion, you may find that Alfred isn't behaving exactly as expected. We've created the troubleshooting guides below to help you get to the bottom of the issue.
When reading through the troubleshooting guides, please follow the steps carefully. If you're unable to resolve your issue, please take screenshots and provide sufficient information when contacting us for help.
- Alfred can't find the files I'm searching for
- I can't find some or any contacts in Alfred's results
- How does Alfred sort my default results?
- How can I search for my browser bookmarks?
- I'm encountering indexing issues in macOS 10.15 Catalina
Setting up Alfred
- Why is the Mac App Store version of Alfred different?
- Using Cmd + Space as my hotkey
- Issues syncing using the Dropbox Apps folder
- My Alfred preferences are not persisting after restarting
- Alfred Preferences are showing an "unable to save" error message
- Clipboard History no longer saves text clips
- 1Password bookmarks aren't found
- Snippets aren't expanding as expected
- Some songs are missing from iTunes Mini Player
- I want to change the Cmd + Alt + C hotkey combo away from showing Clipboard/Snippets
Alfred Remote for iOS
Miscellaneous troubleshooting questions
- I'm having issues buying the Powerpack
- I've hidden Alfred's menu bar icon and I can't remember my hotkey
- How can I reset Alfred to default settings?
- How can I set the keyboard language I want Alfred to use if I use multiple languages or layouts?
- I see interfering key presses when I use Alfred with Parallels running
- How can I uninstall Alfred?
- I'm having issues with a new Alfred installation and I used a third-party unzipping tool
If you haven't been able to find an answer to your question, pop by Alfred forum and let us know what your issue is. We'll be happy to help - just be sure to give enough details for us to be able to help you troubleshoot your problem. :)