Alfred Help and Support
This help and support site is here to help you get started with Alfred, as well as find answers to more advanced questions you might have.
The sidebar gives you access to sections that mirror Alfred's preferences, as well as troubleshooting information and ways to contact us.
Take a look at the cheatsheet for the default hotkeys, shortcuts and keywords.
Where can I get help?
- Use the help buttons throughout Alfred's preferences for help with that particular feature;
- Pop by the Alfred Forum for more specific questions or help with workflows;
- Ask us on Twitter @alfredapp and we'll be happy to help;
- Got a license-related or private question? If you can't find your answer here, contact us by email.
Getting Started with Alfred 3
To take a look at Alfred's workflows, Powerpack users can take a look at the many Getting Started and Examples workflows, available under the [+] button in the bottom left of the Workflows preferences.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What's new in Alfred 3?
- Can I migrate my preferences from Alfred 2?
- Alfred isn't finding the file or app I'm looking for
- How can I recover my Powerpack license?
- How do I create custom searches?
- How can I use Cmd + Space as my hotkey?
- How do I activate my Alfred Powerpack license?
- How can I sync my Alfred preferences?
- Where can I download new workflows?
- How can I do calculations in Alfred?
- What is the Powerpack?