Have you dreamed of extending the scope of what our handy little Alfred can do for you?
The just-released Alfred 0.9.9 allows you to access even more of your Mac's capabilities in an easy-to-use environment with the new Extensions tab. Haven't got it yet? Check for updates in Alfred's preferences to get this latest version.
Powerpack users now have the option to:
- create their own Command Line Scripts (with Growl output)
- launch AppleScripts (with parameters) with a keyword
- run Automator workflows
- build advanced Search Filters
- create keywords for files and file groups
Extensions can be easily installed just by double-clicking on the exported file or dragging them to the Extensions home below. Have a look at the new Extensions page and the first examples by some of our users.
In addition, Alfred 0.9.9 brings many more improvements:
- NEW FREE THEME: Lion-based theme available both to free and Powerpack users
- Improvements on many Lion quirks
- Growl Support for output from extensions and more
- Global Hotkey usage added to statistics graph
- Address Book Contact's Notes now visible in Contact Card viewer
- Improved Knowledge Sorting to better account for extensions [and web searches]
- Added 'Get Info' action for files
- Make emailing attachments work with Sparrow Lite.app
- Improved accuracy for spell and define keywords
- Ability to use Open Meta tags when creating search filters & extensions
For a full list of improvements and bug fixes, have a look at the Alfred Changelog. And don't forget that the next release will be 1.0... so grab your Powerpack now to take advantage of the pre-1.0 price!